Rug Pick-Up and Return
If your rug cleaning order is over $250 net we’ll pick it up and deliver it back at no additional charge with the following conditions*. Please read them carefully.
- Pick- up and delivery is on our regularly scheduled days for the Upper Valley – Lake Sunapee Region of New Hampshire and Vermont: Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We set the time at which we will arrive at your home – for both pick-up and delivery.
- We give you an hour window during which we expect to arrive.
- When it comes time for delivery we need to do it on our regularly scheduled days at the time that works for us. We must to it at that time and there must be a check waiting for us or you must have paid us with a credit card beforehand.
- When we return the rug, if no one is at home, and we’ve left it, at your direction, in a garage, on a porch, or in a mudroom, for example, it is then out of our custody and is your responsibility.
- If you wish us to re-install or spread out the rug there will be an additional charge for this service.
- If you can’t accept delivery within three weeks of the day we inform you your rug is ready to be returned, you will incur a storage charge of $.25 per square foot per month and/or partial month beginning on the 22nd day.
- If you don’t pay us within 3 weeks of the day we inform you your rug is ready to be returned, you will incur a charge of 1.5% per month and/or partial month beginning on the 22nd day.
*These conditions allow us to plan an efficient route. This allows us to to offer you the convenience of pick-up and delivery at no additional charge.
At the plant
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tue, Thu: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Call before coming. Sometimes deliveries run into the afternoon.
On Tuesday and Thursday mornings we pick up and return rugs in the Upper Valley.
Get In Touch